Atlantic Delish Salmon
a recipe by Giselle Fernandez
For more "sophisticated cuisine" try my "Atlantic Delish Salmon"
with fresh asparagus, non fat yogurt and parsley turnip salad!
- You will need:
- 4 salmon filets
- 4 small turnips
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt
- 12 spears fresh asparagus
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch parsley
- salt and pepper
- Slice turnip into small disks and cook until al dente in salted boiling
water, strain and let cool.
- Cut off and discard woody ends of asparagus and reserve for later.
- Mix 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley, zest of lemon and yogurt in small bowl.
- Fold in cooked turnips and adjust flavor to taste with lemon juice, salt
- Season salmon and seal in a heavy based fry pan. Add asparagus and roast
in a medium hot oven for three minutes for a medium salmon steak.
- Arrange turnip salad in a small pile.
- Place salmon next to it with asparagus leaning neatly on the salmon.
A drizzle of olive oil and it's ready.
Tasty and healthy for you!!
Return to recipe index.
Copyright © 2004 Skinny Hippo Productions
Web design by wa3key