Spaghetti not a la Giselle
a recipe by Giselle Fernandez
- Take a beautiful, plump golden yellow Spaghetti squash and bake whole
in the oven to brown outside and soft to the touch.
- Grate and string out the veggie noodles into a waiting bowl to
prepare a delicious spicy and tasty low calorie sauce.
- With just a dab of olive oil in a pan, fry up one onion, two cloves of
garlic (or more if you're a garlic lover like me) all till toasty brown.
- Add a can of whole tomatoes, a dash of finely chiseled chili pepper,
a cup of finely chopped cilantro and allow to simmer for one hour.
- In another pan, with just a dabble of olive oil for sizzling - cook
up 2-1/2 diced white breast of chicken with salt and pepper - add
to sauce and simmer for another hour.
- Add spices according to taste and serve atop you veggie noodles
with a sprinkle of real Parmesan cheese.
Return to recipe index.
Copyright © 2004 Skinny Hippo Productions
Web design by wa3key